BSc International Business Management
With this global and career-oriented business degree you will have the opportunity to gain valuable experience in Germany and abroad to shape your future in international business management.
Oct 2023, Jan 2024, Apr 2024, Jul 2024
EU: € 9,600
International: € 13,125
Dive into the fascinating world of international business and enjoy a unique experience amongst students from over 40 countries at Gisma University of Applied Sciences at our Berlin-Potsdam campus. From international business law to strategic management and intercultural communication, you’ll learn everything you need to build a successful business career. You’ll also have the opportunity to spend a semester abroad – choose from a selection of highly international cities such as London, Shanghai, and Singapore. You can combine this with an internship or business project with global companies such as Amazon or Alibaba so that you’ll be ready to kick-start your career as soon as you graduate.
Accreditations and rankings
Gisma University of Applied Sciences also has a long history of working with partner universities in Europe and has successfully delivered partner programmes accredited by AACSB, AMBA, EQUIS, and EPAS.
Who is the programme for?
The programme is perfect for those who are interested in developing an international career in the business world. This degree is for those who want the tools for success in any international organisation, from small innovative start-ups to large well-established corporations.
What will you learn?
This programme covers a broad range of topics from all areas of international business management. You’ll acquire a range of competencies; intercultural, digital, and general business competencies. This includes global supply chain management, international marketing, ethics, leadership, and finance. Combining lectures with international experience and practical work projects with leading companies such as Amazon, this programme will equip you with the skills and networks you need to build an international business career.
How will you study?
Gisma University of Applied Sciences supports flexible and individual learning by applying a systematic hybrid learning scheme.
You will spend part of your lectures in class at our Berlin-Potsdam campus. These face-to-face phases are complemented by e-learning sessions. You will work on cases, reflect on readings, take part in online discussions, and participate in group exercises and projects. This variety of learning methods is part of our unique teaching strategy, which includes student-centred pedagogy, project-based learning, collaborative learning, and personalised coaching.
- General university entrance qualification
- English proficiency: B2 (IELTS 6.0 overall, no less than 5.5 in any component) or equivalent scores in TOEFL iBT, Pearson PTE or Duolingo. Gisma also offers an English test free of charge.
- AMBA accredited: 2% of educational institutions worldwide to hold this accreditation, which was awarded for our global MBA. A sign of excellence in education
- 88% of Gisma students secured a job before graduation by utilising our dedicated career services and strong industry connections.
- Alumni success: An astonishing 77% enjoy a salary ranging from €55k to €60k
- SAP partnership advantage: Gain a competitive edge through Gisma’s partnership with software giant SAP. Access cutting-edge tools, resources, and internship opportunities, boosting your job prospects and positioning you for success in the digital economy.
- The most international university: 90+ nationalities of students, alumni and staff represented. Expand your network
- Excellent student services such as a dedicated Career Centre, visa support and accommodation team
- Graduates will be entitled to apply for an 18-month post-study residence permit to take advantage of career opportunities in Germany
- Over 25 corporate partners we work closely with such as Zalando, Amazon, Siemens
- Over 20 years teaching and inspiring students to reach lifelong goals
- Savings, incentives, and flexible payment plans available
- Free beginner German classes
- Programmes taught 100% in English – the language of international communication
- Germany has one of the lowest unemployment rates within Europe
- 4th Best Graduate starting salary at £40,650 in Europe, with a growing economy (source: Statista)
- Germany is the most popular option for international students looking to study in Europe; It is recognised for its high-quality education, and you can experience this with Gisma
- Germany ranks in the top five countries in the world by the number of international students
- Berlin, Germany’s Capital is the largest city in the EU and has a thriving business scene, offering a range of job opportunities to young professionals and graduates
Germany is well known for its rich history in culture and arts, offering students an enriching international experience whilst combining world-class education from our globally ranked partner institutions.
Up to 33% discount available
Regional discounts are available for CIS, MENA and LATAM, and SEA regions. Please contact us for more information